Norman Nemoy, MD, FACS
Dr. Nemoy graduated from the University of Illinois School of Medicine, and obtained his urological training at Stanford University Medical Center in Palo Alto, California. While at Stanford he was honored with an appointment as a U.S. Public Health Fellow. Following his training at Stanford he had served on the clinical faculty at UCLA School of Medicine. He joined Tower Urology Medical Group in 1986 and is on the surgical attending staff of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Dr. Nemoy has a special interest in the non-surgical treatment of benign prostatic obstruction (BPH). In addition, he also has extensive experience in the management of prostatic carcinoma, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, and urinary tract infection. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeon, and is Board Certified by the American Board of Urology.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Los Angeles, CA
- University of Illinois College of Medicine
- UCLA, Los Angeles
- Urology, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
- U.S. Public Health Fellow
- American Urological Association, Board Certified
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons