Sharron Mee, MD, FACS
Dr. Sharron Mee completed medical school, internship, and urology residency at the University of California at San Francisco following a six-year career as a high school science teacher in Petaluma, California. Working at Tower Urology since 1990, she practices in all areas of urology with an emphasis on female urology.
She has served as president of the Los Angeles County Medical Women’s Association and is currently a member of the Cedars-Sinai Center for Women’s Continence. She has studied extensively in complementary healing disciplines including Neural Linguistics Programming, Nine Gates Mystery School, and Dahn Healing School and believes that true health requires total body and mind integration.
- University of California at San Francisco
- University of California San Francisco
- Necker hospital, Paris, France
- Baylor Hospital, Houston, Texas
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Southern California super doctors 2008 and 2012
- People’s choice award 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011